MP board Class 10 English Paper viral 2023 – कक्षा 10वीं अंग्रेजी अर्धवार्षिक वायरल क्वेश्चन पेपर (MP board Class 10 English Paper viral 2023) अगर आप गूगल पर देख रहे हैं तो बिल्कुल सही जगह पर आएंगे छात्रों क्लास 10th इंग्लिश अर्धवार्षिक पेपर 2 जनवरी को होने वाला है और कक्षा दसवीं के बहुत से छात्र अर्धवार्षिक पेपर को लेकर सर्च कर रहे होंगे तो छात्रों क्लास 10th अंग्रेजी के बारे में क्वेश्चन पेपर (MP board Class 10 English Paper viral 2023) फेंक रहते हैं इसलिए आप उन पर विशेष ध्यान ना दें लेकिन आपको जो क्वेश्चन इंपोर्टेंट है उन पर आपको ध्यान देना है तो इसलिए हम आपको इस पोस्ट में कुछ महत्वपूर्ण क्वेश्चन आपको देने वाले क्लास 10th अंग्रेजी अर्धवार्षिक पेपर के लिए और आपको बताएंगे कि आपका क्लास 10th अंग्रेजी क्वेश्चन पेपर कैसा आने वाला है मॉडल क्वेश्चन पेपर के द्वारा और इस मॉडल क्वेश्चन पेपर में सभी क्वेश्चन अति महत्वपूर्ण है और यह आपकी क्लास 10th अंग्रेजी पेपर के लिए आपको याद कर लेना है
Q.7. Fill in the blanks choosing the correct alternatives given (any five)
- He has _____ many plays (write/wrote/written)
- When I was young, I_______ climb trees (can/could)
- His brother is _____ R.J. in a local radio channel. (a/an/the)
- How …… students are present today? (much/many)
- He wanted to ……..an engineer. (become/becomes/becoming)
- .I am not going to office ______ I am ill. (and/so/because)
- Don’t leave this place _____ I come back. (until/when)
Q.8 DO AS DIRECTED-
- He did his work well. (Change into negative)
- The tea is too hot to drink. (rewrite the sentence using ‘so………that’)
- We shall go for picnic this year. (Rewrite the sentence in ‘future continuous’)
- He did not go to school. He was ill. (combine the sentence using ‘because’)
- Children are making toys. (Change the sentence into Passive Voice)
- In the park/were playing/Children/football (Rearrange the words to make a meaningful sentence.)
- As it was Saturday, there were no children in the school. ( Use— ‘because’ and rewrite)
Q. 9 Choose the correct option.
(i) Where was the crow sitting?
(a) on a banyan tree
(b)on a neem tree
(c) on a pine tree
(d) on a hemlock tree
(ii) Who has written the poem ‘ A Tiger in the Zoo’?
(a) Leslie Norris
(b) Robert Frost
(c) W.B. Yeats
(d) John Keats
(iii) What did the seagull pretend?
(a) running fast
(b) falling asleep
(iv) According to Amanda freedom is——.
(d) all of these
Q. 10. (A) Read the following extracts from the prose and answer the questions given below.
Writing in a diary is a really strange experience for someone like me. Not only because I’ve never written anything before, but also because it seems to me that later on neither I nor anyone else will be interested in the musings of a thirteen-year-old schoolgirl. Oh well, it doesn’t matter. I feel like writing, and I have an even greater need to get all kinds of things off my chest.
1. Name the chapter
(a) A Letter to God
(b) Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom
(c) Two Stories about Flying
(d) From the Diary of Anne Frank
2. Who is the author of From the Diary of Anne Frank?
(a) Ruskin Bond
(b) Anne Frank
(c) Liam O’ Flaherty
(d) G.L. Fuentes
3. What did Anne Frank to do to take things off her chest?
(a) She would sleep a lot
(b) She would eat a lot
(c) She would play a lot
(d) None of these
(B) Read the following extracts from the poems and answer the questions given below
Now the name of the little black kitten was Ink,
And the little grey mouse, she called him Blink,
And the little yellow dog was sharp as Mustard,
But the dragon was a coward, and she called him Custard.
1. Here ‘she’ refers to-
a. Belinda b. Kitten
c. Mustard. d. Mouse
2. The yellow dog was as sharp as-
a. Kitten. b. Mustard
c. Dragon. d. Monkey
3. Name the Poem from which the above text has been taken.
a. Fog b. Trees
c. Fire and Ice d. The Tale of Custard the Dragon
Q.11 Answer the following questions in about 30 words. (Do any six)
- Who or what did Lencho have faith in? What did he do?
- What makes writing in a diary a strange experience for Anne Frank?
- What ideals does he set out for the future of South Africa?
- When did Anne frank write her diary?
- Where is Coorg located?
- What was surprising for Rajvir?
- What do you think Valli was planning to do?
- When did the baker collect his bills?
Q. 12. Answer the following questions in about 30 words ( any two)
- What does the tiger do near the water hole?
- Who is the noble wild beast according to the poet of ‘How to Tell Wild Animals?
- How silence is golden and freedom is sweet?
Q. 13. Answer the following questions in about 30 words ( any two)
- How did Mr. Pumphrey and her servant behave when Tricki was being sent to the Surgery?
- Why did Ausable frame the story of the balcony?
- Was Horace Danby a typical thief?
Q. 14 How did Mandela’s understanding of freedom change with age and experience?
Narrate the story of a Buddhists monk behind the discovery of tea?
Q.15 Write the central idea of the poem “Fog”
What is the impact of nagging nature of Amanda’s parents on her childhood?
Q.16 How did the lady in red turn out to be smarter than Horace Danby?
What other extraordinary things happened at the Inn?